Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ice Cream, Presents & Cake OH MY!

It’s been a month since my last post – too long!  Life has been full to say the least.  Now I’m back on track. I am donating a silent auction item to our local Relay for Life event.  It’s the basics to start a birthday party – here is the invitation but it will also include thank you cards, party favors & hats.  I’ll post pictures of the finished project when it’s complete.


Invite Recipe:
Paper:
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DSP - Patterns in Certainly Celery

Stamps & Ink:
Introducing (on the Last Chance List)
Birthday Bliss
Soft Suede Ink

Extras:
Melon Mambo Grosgrain Ribbon
Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Ticket Corner Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Island Floral Bigz Die

1 comment:

  1. I SO want these for Chloe girls 2nd birthday!!! If I don't win - I may have to pay you to make them for me!!!

    ReplyDelete