Thursday, December 15, 2011

The end of an era

For the past 6 years I've been decorating at least one table for our local high school's Swing Choir Christmas dinner/production.  Through the years I've decorated as many as 3 tables in a year.  The dinner is a fundraiser for the group and each student hosts a table which includes selling 8 tickets and decorating a table.  Six years ago I volunteered to help decorate a friend's table and have been doing it ever since.  This year it comes to an end as I'll be decorating my last table for her beautiful daughter who will be graduating this spring.  (As a side note - it started with her oldest daughter who graduated 2 years ago.)  I'll be sure to post pictures of the final table but here's a quick look back on a few tables from the past.







No comments:

Post a Comment