Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big Changes

Over the last month my life has changed dramatically!  I decided to change careers - this is an exciting move and I'm so glad I took the leap!  For the last 9 years I've worked for our county health department as a health educator.  It's been a wonderful experience and I wouldn't trade my time there for anything I've made fabulous friends and participated in some great programs but it was time for a change.  I'm now the floral manager of our local flower shop!  I've been on the job for under a week and absolutely know I've made the right decision.  Everyday I work with beautiful flowers that bring smiles to peoples' faces and add a little comfort to those who are feeling a little down.  I can't wait for all that is to come!

2 comments:

  1. Ya I'd say that is a huge change. Makes me want to drive out to pick up some flowers. You get to share you talents with people all day everyday and make them smile with pretty flowers and all the other goodies in the shop. So fun!!! You've been a busy busy lady. We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish you lots of success and happiness. You are so capable and creative - I have not doubts.

    ReplyDelete