Monday, March 7, 2011

PPA 83 - Color Challenge



This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is a color challenge and it's colors I love using so I am excited!  Baja Breeze is one of my newest favorites, Crumb Cake is a classic neutral and Soft Suede is the perfect accent color and the ink color I use most.  I have been creating a lot of distressed or rustic looking projects lately and this one is no different.  I just love this paper from the Springtime Vintage DSP collection and couldn't resist using it as my inspiration for this card.  As I was working on my layout for this card I glanced over at my open Occasions Mini and saw a layout on pg. 14 that caught my eye and decided to use it as a rough template for this card.  This is one of the things I love about all of Stampin' Up's catalogs - not only are they full of wonderful products but they are packed full of fabulous projects! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...as always! Love your work. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love its vintage look! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danita, your card is so pretty! You nailed this challenge and I really like the way you used all the colors!

    ReplyDelete