Monday, March 14, 2011

PPA84 - Spring


I'm hoping that Spring will be here soon. (Actually I'd be more than happy if we could just skip straight to summer.)  For the last week or so it's been raining - not something us eastern Washingtonians are used too - so the snow is mostly gone and all of our hibernating lawns are being exposed.  I think that's where my inspiration for my card came from.  When putting together my "Spring" card I was drawn to multiple shades of green but it didn't feel quite right until I popped a little blushing bride in with it.  This card feels so much like Spring to me - a little dirty & messy, with a hint of color showing through.   

2 comments:

  1. A great description of spring! Love the torn edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring description and card! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete