Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh My Goodness - I was nominated!

I originally created my blog to share what was going on in my world (travel, cooking, projects, etc) - then I joined Stampin' Up in the summer of 2009 and my blog morphed into a showcase of current projects and challenge designs.  I love being part of the paper crafting blog-o-shere.  How can you not love peaking at incredibly talented bloggers to seek inspiration.  This award is a great way to share a few of those blogs with you!  I'm completely honored to have been nominated for this award!  Thank you to my aunt, upline and friend Tara Bilbao who nominated me - her creations are goreous if you haven't checked out her blog you need to!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2-Let the honorees know that I selected them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on my blog

Here are my nominations:
Pam Giudici - Wacky Whippet Stamper
Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper
Gretchen Barron - Inspiration In Action

While I don't know any of these women personally I love their creations and find inspiration in all their designs.  Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Danita, thank you so much! You have made my day ... really the whole week ... with honoring my blog with the Liebster Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honor of the Liebster Blog Award - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danita -- thank you so much for thinking of me when you were making nominations for the blog award. What a great surprise! You definitely made my day. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete