Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I love!

 

A little more about me... The year after I graduated from high school and the year before I started college I lived in France as a Rotary foreign exchange student  I called a small town on the Atlantic coast home; St. Gilles Croix de Ville to be exact.  I have so many wonderful memories and the experience has shaped who I am today.  So for this entry, the thing I love is France!  I was able to return 10 years later with a group of fabulous ladies.  We stayed for 2 weeks - a week in Paris (one of my very favorite places on earth) and then we rented a car and drove to my stay with one of my host families and then off the beautiful city of Amboise.  There is a magic to this country - I will always have a special place in my heart for the people, culture and food of France.  Gros Bisous aux tous!

(the photos above I took on my last trip - the Eiffle Tower and Notre Dame)


No comments:

Post a Comment