Saturday, February 27, 2010

Color Throwdown #81

This week's color throwdown colors are brown, pink/white, and olive.  I have been in an Easter mood - trying to decide what to do for a project at my Easter class.  I saw the template for this basket on SUs site and have loved it ever since and now finally have an idea for it.  I thought the basket needed a card too so here it is.  I hope you enjoy.  I can't wait to fill the basket with pink Easter grass and goodies! 

Project Recipe:
Paper:
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
DSP - Shades of Spring, Patterns (old olive)

Stamps & Ink: (only 1 stamp in the entire project)
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Punches:
Extra Large Fancy Flower
Scallop Trim Border
5-Petal Flower
Trio Flower

Embellishments:
Silver Brads

2 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful set! Thanks for playing the Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job on this set. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete