Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mojo124 & Color Throwdown 78

I'm on a roll.  I'm not sure why but I'm on a "girlie" card kick at the moment.  Here is the card I created with this week's Mojo combined with this week's Color Throwdown


Card Recipe:
Paper:
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Kraft
Welcome Nieghbor DSP Pad

Ink:
Soft Suede

Stamps:
Happy Moments
Whimsical Words

Punches:
3/4" Circle
5-Petal Flower
Tag
Scallop Trim Border

Embellishments:
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Pretty in Pink
Corduroy Buttons - Kraft

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that double bow! And I love your 3 pup-pups! Too cute! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the bow and the button is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card--that ribbon treatment is so fun! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! LOVE the ribbon! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete