Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mojo124 & Color Throwdown 78

I'm on a roll.  I'm not sure why but I'm on a "girlie" card kick at the moment.  Here is the card I created with this week's Mojo combined with this week's Color Throwdown


Card Recipe:
Paper:
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Kraft
Welcome Nieghbor DSP Pad

Ink:
Soft Suede

Stamps:
Happy Moments
Whimsical Words

Punches:
3/4" Circle
5-Petal Flower
Tag
Scallop Trim Border

Embellishments:
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Pretty in Pink
Corduroy Buttons - Kraft

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that double bow! And I love your 3 pup-pups! Too cute! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the bow and the button is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card--that ribbon treatment is so fun! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! LOVE the ribbon! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete