Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Thank You

What a wonderful Christmas season! I hope you all enjoyed yours as well! The above photo is of my thank you cards for Christmas. It was super simple to create and I wanted to share. This simple layout could easily be altered to fit any style. Have fun and make it your own. Below is my supply list to get you started.


Stampin' Up's Note Cards - you receive 20 whisper white cards & evelopes for $5.95 (#107311), the "Thank You" is from the Because I Care stamp set (level 1 hostess set), Cherry Cobbler card stock, Deck the Halls DSP (from the holiday mini), Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Decorative Lable - my new favorite punch! $16.95 (#120907), 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Large punch, Ticket Corner Small punch, Basic Pearls, Anywhere Glue Stick and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment