Monday, January 24, 2011

Simply Adorned Ornament

Front
Back

In a post below, I talked about my annual crafting weekend.  This year one of the ladies asked if we would all make a Christmas oranment for her tree (a tradition of hers).  We thought this was a fabulous idea and we should each make a total of 5 ornaments - one for each of us.  I kicked around a couple ideas but thought when it came to an ornament that would last for years and be a keepsake it needed to be made out of something that could withstand a little abuse.  I knew I had to use Stampin' Up's Simply Adorned Charms - they are beautiful and would allow me to paper craft but keep it protected.  Above is the final design (there were many).  I'm very pleased with the finished ornament and may have to do a few more for Christmas gifts this year!  You can see 4 or the 5 ornament project in my post below - I love that each one is a reflection of the person who created it.  If you have a group of crafty women in your life this is a wonderful way to share your talents and create memory that will last for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment