Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Occasions Mini is here!

Happy New Year! I hope you are well rested and recovered from the holiday season.

It’s hard to believe that I can get so excited over a new catalog but it happens every time one is released! And let me just say that when I received my Occasions Mini Catalog Stampin’ Up did not disappoint. I can’t wait for you to see all the incredible new products in this mini catalog – contact me for your own copy or click here to see it online.

My first stamp class of 2011 is on Sunday, January 23rd at 2PM – space is limited so be sure to let me know if you’d like to attend. This class will be our Valentine’s Day class. I can’t wait to show you our project! It involves one of my favorite things, the Big Shot die cut machine by Sizzix – a must have for the serious paper crafter. We’ll also be using Stampin’ Up’s designer series paper, rubber stamps, color coordinating inks, and fabulous embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment