Friday, January 21, 2011

Things I love!


My goal this year - on this blog - is not only to share my love of crafting and Stampin' Up but to share more about myself and the other things I enjoy and spend time doing.  The first thing I thought I would share is my love of TV.  I'm not just talking a few shows - I LOVE TV!  If you asked anyone who knows me they'll say the same thing.  I thought I would share some of the shows I'm watching/DVR-ing currently.

How I Met Your Mother
Rules of Engagement
Castle
NCIS
The Good Wife
Big Bang Theory
Wipeout
Royal Pains
White Collar
Fairly Legal - Brand New and it's going to be a good one!
House
Bones
Dinners, Drive-ins & Dives
Martha Stewart
And I'm looking forward to Mr. Sunshine with Mathew Perry starting in Feb.
Old Stand-Bys:
Frasier
QVC

I'm sure I'm missing a couple (and it's not complete since there are summer series that aren't airing currently) but these are all great and worth watching if you're looking for something new.

1 comment:

  1. We must have similar taste. I live in Australia so don't get all those shows, but a majority of those on your list are my favs.

    ReplyDelete